It is our mission to launch a lifetime of learning for children in our communities who cannot afford the cost of a high quality preschool.
Ensure all local children have access to high quality preschool so they are prepared for a lifetime of learning. To do this, we will:
- Grow the number of students funded each year.
- Identify high quality partner preschools in our target geography.
- Increase public awareness of our mission, the importance of a quality pre-school education for our children, and the benefits preschool education delivers for our community as a whole.
- Serve as a resource for families as they seek out the best early education for their children.
- Strive to gain recognition with our community, potential donors and volunteers as a valued organization worthy of support.
- Create an innovative program model for preschool funding that can be replicated elsewhere.
- Track the success of our students over time to further prove the value.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
WHO WE SERVE
We serve families with limited options for funding preschool for their child.
- New Jersey’s high cost of living is beyond what most jobs in the state can provide to working households.
- The annual Household Survival Budget for the average NJ family of four, a measure that estimates the minimal cost of basic household necessities, is $67,871.
- While Morris County is considered one of the most affluent counties in the state and indeed in the country, nearly 28% of households struggle to meet basic living costs.
- The high cost of living has created a population of people who make too much to qualify for government financial support but too little to cover day to day expenses, much less early education. These ‘gap’ families are the core of the population we serve.
- Additionally we serve families outside this 'gap’ who face extenuating circumstances.
- Families who earn a higher income but are battling crises that drain their financial resources such as family medical issues or personal disasters.
- Families who are eligible for public assistance programs but cannot get into them due to the high demand or geographic challenges.
WHAT WE DO
We identify, qualify and connect deserving families and high quality preschools, and provide the funding to enable children to attend these preschools.